SylvaNeutralizer neutralises grease and residues left by Junckers SylvaCleaner before re-sealing the floor with lacquer.
Use a scrubber-dryer machine or clean by hand.
For professional and private use.
Package sizes: 1 litre.
Water, CAS No. 7732-18-5 (AQUA)
Acetic acid, CAS No. 64-19-7 (ACETIC ACID)
Coverage: 200-400 m² per litre.
Will depend on how often the water is renewed in the cleaning process.
Water consumption when using a scrubber-dryer machine:
No more than 40 litres per 1.000 m² (corresponding to 40 ml/m²).
Water loss must not exceed 10 litres per 1.000 m² (corresponding to 10 ml/m²).
pH: Concentrated approx. 2. Diluted approx. 2-3.
Before use: Shake well.
Application tools: Cloth, mop or scrubber-dryer machine.
Dilution: Approx. 2 dl per 10 litres of water / 3 oz to 1 gallon.
Storage: Lasts for 2 years if unopened and stored at 20 °C. Not to be exposed to temperatures below 5 °C.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
The surface must be free from wax or polish. Floors which have been treated with wax or polish will require sanding to bare wood before re-lacquering.
- Mix in warm water according to recommendation.
- Clean the surface in the longitudinal direction of the floor.
- Use a well wrung cloth, mop or scrubber-dryer machine with low dispensing of water.
- To prevent water damage always wipe off any spillage as fast as possible.
- After cleaning the surface is ready for light sanding and surface treatment.
Before using the product, read the label on the container carefully and observe the recommended precautionary measures. See Material Safety Data Sheet for detailed information.