Quick-drying 2-component, oil based and acid curing lacquer for use on wooden floors in high traffic commercial and residential areas.
Recommended as priming and finishing lacquer on untreated or sanded floors. Must be mixed with hardener before use.
For professional use only.
2-component, acid-curing lacquer with very high chemical resistance.
5,2 litres (5 + 0,2 litres) in Matt and Silk matt.
Colourless film when dry.
Coverage: 10 m² per litre.
Mixing: 25 parts of lacquer to 1 part of hardener.
Stir/shake the lacquer thoroughly until any settled product has been stirred/shaked in.
Pour hardener and stir/shake the lacquer thoroughly again, minimum 45 seconds.
After adding hardener leave for 10 minutes.
Stir/shake the lacquer again prior to use, minimum 45 seconds.
Pot-life: 24 hours at 20 °C and 50 % RH.
Application tools: Brush, mohair roller, air/airless spray. Don’t apply by pouring out the lacquer directly on the floor.
Substrate temperature: Minimum 15 °C.
Dilution: Delivered ready for use. Dilution is not recommended.
Drying time at 20 °C and 50 % RH:
Recoating: 1½ hours. Ready for light traffic: 24 hours.
Fully cured after 3 days.
Cleaning of tools: White spirit
Storage: Lasts for 2 years if unopened and stored at 20 °C.
High and low traffic areas:
1 coat Professional 625, gloss level Matt* 10 m²/litre
+ 1 coat Professional 625 in wanted gloss level 10 m²/litre.
A more full-bodied finish is obtained when Professional 625 in Matt is used as primer
DIRECTION FOR USE
Ensure that the surface is absolutely clean, dry and free from dust, wax, grease, polish etc. Sand the surface to remove dirt and irregularities. Vacuum thoroughly and wipe off with a cloth well wrung in clean water.
- Prime with one coat of Professional 625 and leave to dry.
- Sand with sand paper grit 150-180 along the fibres of the wood.
- Vacuum sanding dust and wipe off with a cloth well wrung in clean water.
- Apply one finishing coat of Professional 625.
Previously sealed floors:
- Machine sand by first using sand paper grit 24-36 to strip old coats.
- Then remove abrasion marks using sand paper grit 60-80.
- Finally, use sand paper grit 120-150 to obtain a completely smooth surface. Vacuum thoroughly and wipe off with a cloth well wrung in clean water.
- Apply a coat of Professional 625 and allow drying.
- Sand with fine sand paper grit 150-180 along the fibres of the wood. Vacuum sanding dust and wipe off with a cloth well wrung in clean water.
- Apply a further coat of Professional 625.
Before using the product, read the label on the container carefully and observe the recommended precautionary measures.
See Material Safety Data Sheet for detailed information.